Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Even bears have to obey the rules



Rule # 1: It's important to buckle up 
when you're in a car



 Rule # 2: When you have games like 
"hiding in the sun visor", you 
must always make sure the 
visor stays up



Rule # 3: When hanging upside-down 
from the sun visor, only do it on the
passenger's side, never the driver's



Rule # 5: When you are driving, and
you cannot see over the steering
wheel, it is ok to ask the
passenger to tell you where to go

8 comments:

Desiree said...

Hi Rebel! I love your bear's rules for cars. I have never thought of hiding in or hanging from the sun visor :) I would make a great passenger though as I am a dedicated backseat driver. Humans don't appreciate my value but I can see you would! Thank you for your thoughtful comment on the garden gnomes in my blog post. I can tell you are a truly compassionate soul looking out for the welfare of all.

Rebel said...

Hi Desiree. Oh yes, I get bored in a car really quickly, so I make up lots of fun stuff. I can tell you appreciate those abilities. So you can come for a drive with me anytime! I think you might be tall enough to see over the steering wheel for me as well ;-) Bye for now ^O^ Rebs.

Handsome said...

Helloooo Rebs! Thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment you left. My mommy said you are pretty and your clothes are hot. Laters!

Jerry and Ben said...

Hi Rebel, the sun glasses are beary cool!!!

Rebel said...

Hi there Handsome!! Great to see you visiting my blog. Tell your mommy she so rocks!
Bye for now ^O^ Rebs xx

Rebel said...

Yay... I found a comment from Jerry and Ben - luckily my human lady gets them sent to her email, so she made a copy of it. Here it is:

Official Comment from Jerry and Ben :"Hi Rebel, the sun glasses are beary cool!!!"

Wow - thank you guys. I love looking cool too. Just like the two of you! Thanks for your visit.
Bye for now ^O^ Rebs xx

diane b said...

You are a dare devil. Did you get your license out of the cornflake box?
Birthday Bear

Rebel said...

Hey there Birthday Bear.. ha ha, thanks I love being called a dare devil - that's real cool.
Awwww, how did you find out where I got my license? ;-) bye for now Rebs ^O^xx