Friday, August 5, 2011

FINALLY I am allowed back !!!!

Hi  - after a lot of whining and shuffling of my cute furry pawfeet and sending sad looks to my human lady, she turned on the little laptop computer-for-bears-only and here I am back on my blog again.  I've been stuck on her office table for ages and ages, with just a lot of dumb books for company!

Today is an important day. My humans started "Renovations".  I'm not really sure what that means, but there's a list on the frig door and it's long.  Whenever they talk about "Renovations", they both look at the list.  Anyway, I was told that I could help as long as I didn't get into trouble.

???? trouble .... me?????

I went into the "Renovations" room and had a look around.
I had just been over visiting Buttons' blog and saw how brave he was climbing up that huge ladder to the very toppest part of the roof.  I decided I would be brave and try to climb this small ladder. I found a safety hat ... just in case.  




Wow - I don't feel brave at all.  It's scary. I just hung on and yelled and yelled.



No one heard me, although I did hear laughing down in the kitchen. 
In the end, I gave up yelling and decided to jump into the bag of torn off bits of wallpaper.  I remembered Jerry and Ben saying that if I ever jumped off anything, I should make sure there was something soft to land on. This was soft!  

I'm safe. Phew.

Now I've just got to go and comb my fur and make sure my beautiful eyelashes didn't get all mussed up.

Bye for now,  Rebs ^O^ xx  







7 comments:

Jerry and Ben said...

Hi Rebel!! Welcome back! Those renovations sure do look like a lot of work, we hope you're helping out your human companions, but don't forget to wear a smock so that your fur doesn't get covered in paint!

Desiree said...

Oh Rebs! How super to have you back at your post. I think you should stick to blogging since you don't look as though you're cut out for all that renovations stuff. Besides you definitely don't want to risk damaging those eyelashes!

diane b said...

I luv your hard hat Rebs. You were beary brave climbing the ladder and more brave jumping off. Glad you landed safely. I can see you are going to have fun helping to renovate. When your done come over here my humans need to renovate but they are too lazy or always away on holidays and leaving me behind. boo hoo.

Rebel said...

YAY... it's like a party!

Jerry and Ben hi guys!!! Oh yes, thank you for the advice on me... I am going to wear TWO smocks. Already, my fur is sticky from jumping into that pile of wet wallpaper paper stuff! Yes, I am helping them a real lot. I think I heard them saying that... at least I think that's what they were saying!! ^O^xx

Cool... Desiree - I think you are very right, but, renovations are better than going back to sitting on that boooorrrrrrring table again. I will need a bearicure for my poor paws though - they are torn to shreds... nearly. I have asked for some proper eye things to wear to protect my eyelashes (especially my left ones, they are so precious of me). ^O^xx

Yay... Birthday Bear, oh thank you. I feel I was incredibearly brave of the utmost too. Ooooooh yes BB, I will come over to your place - I can teach you all about renovations... why, the next time they go and leave you we could get together and renovate the WHOLE HOUSE... yay! that'll teach them won't it ;-) ^O^xx

Bye for now, Rebs xx

Marlowe said...

Maybe the renovations are to make a room for you!

Buttons the Bear said...

Grr Rebs,
How beary brave of you to attempt a ladder in the midst of renovations. Getting wallpaper bits off walls is hard work.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Rebel said...

Coollarations.... Marlowe... yippee, I never thought of that. A WHOLE room of me. It must be true!! I will go and make plans of it right now. YAY ^O^xx

Hi Buttons thank you of my braveness. I learnt it from all you other bears. It scared my poor little (but cute) heart to bits though. ^O^xx

It was beary nice of you guys to all hang out here for a bit with me. Big paw slap at ya. Rebs xx