Sunday, May 1, 2011

Guess who I am

Hi... this is a guessing thing.  Here's some clues.  I'm a bit late... um.... over a whole week late (but that's because my human lady reckoned she needed a break from her blog, so I had to take a break too!).
The other clue is that I'm not scary.  I'm pretty nice.  Can you guess?

Yay.... I'm the Easter Bunny




Uh Oh.  This is a double trick..... because I'm not the Easter Bunny.  


It's me, Rebel

6 comments:

Desiree said...

You have a great sense of humour, Rebel. Now, tell me...WHY is your name 'Rebel'? Are you a rebellious bear?

I've just been to check out your recipe for caramel dumplings. I can't wait to eat them...only problem is I have to make them first...hope mine turn out as nicely as yours!

Jerry and Ben said...

Hi Rebel, glad you had a nice Easter, well, hehe, since there isn't any chocolate left, we guess that it was beary chocolaty nice!!

Rebel said...

Hi Desiree - Cool! Thanks for joining my blog. It looks like you might have long eyelashes... mine are too.
My name is Rebel because it was on my label sewn on to my leathers when I was made by someone in Australia a long time ago (the label said "Rebel. Made in Australia").
After I was made, I was put in a shop window in a little town called Goomeri, which is in Queensland. I must have been there for a long time because dust got on me. I was sad too because I hated being a window bear. I used to kick the window when I got bored.
One day my humans were driving in their big bus. They stopped in Goomeri and went hunting for food. They walked past my window. I yelled out as loud as I could. The human man looked around and saw me. He came in and picked me up and read my label that said "Rebel". He said to my lady human "here, I think you'll like her" and she did too!
Sometimes I get into a lot of trouble though because I might not always do what I'm told,I might kick windows sometimes, or I might not remember my manners. Sometimes my humans whisper "no wonder she was called Rebel", and they shake their heads, but then they laugh.

My caramel dumplings are great, because I'm also the best cook ever. If you try really hard, you might make great ones too Desiree. My humans often ask me to whip up dishes for them (they're lazy sometimes - ooops... keep that between you and I - ok?)

Bye, and, don't feel bad about what I'm going to say, but I think my eyelashes might be the prettiest out of us. But, don't worry, you sound like a really nice human ;-). Bye for now, Rebs ^O^

Rebel said...

Hi there Jerry and Ben... oh yes, that was just one empty chocolate wrapper. There were many others. I had to lie down for a whole day!

Next to honey, chocolate is my most favourite pasttime. Nice to see you both again. I'll go and visit you real soon.
Bye, Rebs ^O^

Desiree said...

I am so glad I came back to see if you'd read my comment, Rebel...you've left me an essay in return. I'm thrilled to hear your humans rescued you from a dusty shelf and a life of boredom. Look at everything you're able to get up to now! I'm very impressed to learn you're such a great cook...maybe you could find your way to my kitchen, too, sometime. I'm a very lazy cook!

I don't feel at all offended that your eyelashes are so much longer and more beautiful than mine. I'm getting to be an old lady now...most of my stuff is looking somewhat tawdry now.

Much love and a great big bear hug! xoxo

Rebel said...

Hi Desiree... ha ha, I thought I might've scared you off with the heart-wrenching story of how I got my name - and that was the short telling!!
You're a sport too - it's good you realise about my eyelashes. My human lady says she's getting on a bit too, she actually has eyelash envy of me... ooops, she's yelling out that I have to get off the computer, my time is up. Bye for now, Rebs ^O^