Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yay... all the honey I want!!

I've decided what I'm going to do while my humans are away on their holiday...  I'm going to eat all the honey I want.
I checked in the pantry, and there's hundreds of jars of honey in there.  Well, p'raps not hundreds, but LOTS.
I'm starting right away - YAY.


I won't be able to play on my blog for a long, long time though, not until they get back, so I'll wish you all a big beary goodbye for now and see you later.
Big beary hugs, Rebs xx ^O^

8 comments:

Buttons the Bear said...

Rebs,
Go easy on the honey, ration it so you don't run out before they get back. We'll miss you,but try to find something interesting to do while they are gone

I find that being a guard bear helps the days pass quickly when my people are away.

Rebel said...

Thanks for the good advice Buttons... I'm getting a rash already from so much honey 'burp - oh excuse me... oops, it just popped out!!

I like the idea of being a Guard Bear - hey, I reckon I could be just the best guard bear in all of our land over here!!! That will be my new career. You've got heaps of good ideas Buttons - yay!

Cheerio, this is the last writing from me now. I have to stop. My humans are yelling (in a nice way) to me that I have got to finish.

bye bye - see you sometime in the new year. Rebs xx^O^

Jerry and Ben said...

Honey!! Well Rebel, if you need any help eating that honey, give us a call, we LUV honey!

diane b said...

Blimey Rebel. Lavender scared me with her screechy chirping. Tell her to quieten down or kick her off. It hurts my ears. Gee I hope you find enough honey to keep you going until your humans are back. Are they back yet????

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

★•.¸
¸☆´.•´
.•´✶`*.
*.*★
__o°__
|HappY|
| New |
\Year/
\__/
__||__

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hey how ar yu?
Ar yu hibernating?

Birthday Bear said...

Gosh Rebs, I have just caught up reading your adventures. That was a great tantrum bad luck that it didn't work but then a cupboard full of honey sounds like a good compromise. You must be happy though that your humans are home now.

Rebel said...

~ Jerry and Ben, that was real nice of you guys to offer to help eat some honey but I did ok myself... 'ceptin I got a huge honey headache because of how much I ate!

~ Diane - yep I agree, that Lavender chick was doing my head in ... 'specially with my honey headache. I told her to go away (but nicely because I have to do proper manners).

~ B.T. Bear - you're such a clever bear, putting all those things to make a happy new year for me. Cool and thanks. Sorry I couldn't be on my blog ... blame my humans for that!!

~ Birthday Bear - YAY! Love your new profile pic, tres trendy or what!!! Yep, thanks I am really happy my humans are back where they belong... at home and looking after me. They bought me some nice presents too. I'll put them on my blog in a while.

Thanks everyone for saying 'Hi' even though I couldn't work the computer to say it back. I am going to catch up on your blogs and so then I can say 'Hi' to you!! Bye, Rebs xx ^O^