Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Ok - it is not a spider photo

Here is another photo. Do not be scared. It is not a spider. It is the eyelashes on the left side of my face. The ones on the right side are beautiful too, but these are the best.


8 comments:

Desiree said...

Oh my goodness, Rebel. You weren't exaggerating when you bragged about your eyelashes! They certainly are impressive!

Rebel said...

Why thank you Desiree - in my humble beary way, I'm impressed that you're impressed ;-)
Bye for now ^O^ Rebs xx

diane b said...

I'm jelus Rebel. I was given false eyelashes but they are not as long as yours. But I got a beaut noo scarf the other night at Chris' burfday but I didn't keep it I gave it to Chris to take back to cold Canberra.

diane b said...

Rebs that wasn't really diane commenting it was ME Birthday Bear. I don't have my own blog site I have to share with diane

diane b said...

Hey Rebs I just noticed your footprints all over your blog. That's sooo cool.
Birthday Bear

Rebel said...

Hey.. cool... Birthday Bear - you're back in town!! Hi :)
Aw don't be jelus BB, just accept the fact (like Desiree had to), that my eyelashes will always be the best.
Let's think... I know!!! You have the best legs I've seen on a bear for a long time. That's a good thing too 'cos you're always off to parties n stuff so you probably do a lot of dancing. Gotta have a good set of pins for that ;-)
Thanks for liking my new blog decorations - I copied them from the inside of a cave I was in recently.
Bye for now.... I'm off to see some of your party pics. Rebs xx ^O^

diane b said...

Hey Rebs, I went to another birfdy party. I wish you were wif me to play football.
Hugs
from
Birthday Bear

Rebel said...

Hi there Birthday Bear. So cool to hear from you. I've been sittin' here just waiting for my human to get off her big fat ... um, well, bottom... and let me do something on my blog.

I had a look over her shoulder when she was reading your human's writing. You looked SO WAY OUT COOL in your footy gear.

YAY, now I'm going over to visit you at your blog. Talk soon ^O^ xx