Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm back. My broken heart has healed. Now I'm moving on.....

Hi. Thanks for coming back. I've been moping around for ages. See,  I ended up falling in love with that great big lump of a Vinnie. But he done me wrong. It's all water under the bridge now, so I'm getting on with my life. Moving on.  I'm a new bear now and have a new career.  Read on.....

My human has got a new
camera, so she said I
could have her old one.



 I've decided to become a
Photographer.




My First Photo .... Yay!
Oh, I'm good.

8 comments:

Jerry and Ben said...

Hi Rebel! We like your photos! Jerry likes to take photos too, but he sometimes wiggles and the photos are a little blurry.

Rebel said...

Hi Jerry and Ben, welcome over here. Thanks for liking my photos. My humans said it will keep me busy and out of their hair for a while. That's crazy isn't it... I don't even touch their hair - huh!

I'm glad you came for a visit. I just got back from your blog and it's cool. You do lots of good stuff.

Bye, Rebs

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Yu are defnitly good! Yu hav an artist's eye. An a Bear eye, too, oviossly. WIch is allways good.

:@}

Anonymous said...

I thort you would fall for that other bear even tho you didn't think you wood. Are you OK that he has gone away........ or are you only putting on a good front? Birthday Bears Friend (BBF)

Rebel said...

Hi B.T.Bear (esq.). Cool! Thank you for your artist's and bear eye compliments. I was about to say you are "sooooo right" but my human reminded me to have manners and not to let this go to my head like always. So, I will say. Thank you very much BT ^O^

Rebel said...

Hi BBF - I'm glad my running away and broken heartedness didn't stop you coming back on to my blog with your words of kindness.
Yep, you were right... I fell so heavily for that big hunka bear - but, after he done me wrong, I just brushed myself off and don't give him another thought. Really, really, I'm ok - yeah, ok. True dinks I'm ok. Now I'm on my new career as a Photobear. As my humans tell me, there's plenty more bears in the woods ;-)

Desiree said...

Oh Rebel! I'm so pleased to see you're also a keen photographer. Sue is learning and I'm sure you'll be able to teach her all your tricks :)

Rebel said...

Hey thanks Desiree - yep I'm very nearly a legend now. My human lady has the best camera, but, even she admits that my photos are the best.
See you later. I'll drop in on your blog and check out those rather cute puppies I heard my human lady talking about! Rebs ^O^