You almost gave me heart-failure when I sawthis, Rebel! You can't frighten middle-aged ladies like that, see? I'm not partial to spiders at the best of times...they make my hair stand on end and I get gooseflesh all over! Those legs are really scary!!!
Ha ha ha... ooops, sorree. Um I promise I won't ever photo scary things again, except if I do. If I do I will put up a "Beware Desiree" Notice on the post - ok? Then you will know. ^O^
2 comments:
You almost gave me heart-failure when I sawthis, Rebel! You can't frighten middle-aged ladies like that, see? I'm not partial to spiders at the best of times...they make my hair stand on end and I get gooseflesh all over! Those legs are really scary!!!
Ha ha ha... ooops, sorree. Um I promise I won't ever photo scary things again, except if I do. If I do I will put up a "Beware Desiree" Notice on the post - ok? Then you will know. ^O^
Post a Comment