Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shocking Revelation. Census Discrinimates Against Bears !!!


Calling all Bears.  This is very important.  I have found a very wrong thing.

It started like this.  I sat down with my human man to do our Census form on the computer.  



There was a rude shock awakening for me !!



The government did not include boxes for bears to tick.  It was a terrible shock on me.  My arms went up in a feeling of disbelief.  You can see in the photo of my disbelief feeling.

We bears are being discrinimated on.
We exist and we have feelings.
^O^ Rebs xx




8 comments:

Buttons the Bear said...

They discriminate against bears in the states too. 8:(

diane b said...

Shhhhh don't let Birthday Bear know or there will be one grumpy bear to deal with in this house.

Hey Rebs how did you write the text under 'Leave your comment"?

Rebel said...

Hey Buttons!!!!! Oh my paws... that's just sooooo awful for you bears over in your land too. The people in charge mustn't have any bearfriends at all 'cos if they did, they would make a square on the census papers and mark it "For Bears to Answer". Bye, Rebs ^O^xx

Hi Diane. Um ok, but BB might find out one day but it won't be from me if you say so. I think you should break it to her ... very gently, perhaps at her next party. Then she will be happy from the party and won't mind too much ;-)

Ok, some techie-talk. Go to the 'Design' page. Alongside the 'Add a Gadget' column there is a box that says 'Blog Posts' well there is an 'Edit' in the bottom right hand side of that box. Click 'Edit' and it's in there that you can muck around with how your comments and stuff look. Hope that helps :D)
Bye for now, Rebs ^O^xx

Anonymous said...

Great to see your back, and your front. I was wonderin' if you had 'hooked up' somehow with Vinnie and had run away and eloped or somethin' but no, you have been SITTING ON A DESK! What an awful waste of good bear, and then not to recognised on the Census form, what is this World coming to, I ask you. Hope you blog a bit more often so we can all share in you renovations, he, he. BBF (remember Birthday Bear's Friend.)

Jerry and Ben said...

We say it's time to start our own census; you can count on us two bears!

Birthday Bear said...

Hi ReBs. How you bin? Did you see the little fluffy cygnets? I'm just letting you know that I am the owner of my very own blog now and it has a different address:

http://birthday-bear.blogspot.com/

Rebel said...

Yay... Hi BBF (of course, I remember you... thanks for visiting again).
Yeah, I'm glad to be off that desk. Only so many things a bear can do with paperclips [wink]. Thanks for telling me of your thoughts about the census too.
Nah, I would not have run off with Vinnie - he's a big lump, and mean, and... but, although, it might be kinda fun... OH NO WHAT AM i SAYING - ha ha!

Hi Jerry and Ben, You guys said it - yeah, let's start our OWN census. Good idea. Now, how do we do that. I'll go get a pencil and some paper first and then we .....

Hiya Birthday Bear, what a cool profile pic - and I've just been over to your new blog - it ROCKS too!! Those fluffy cygnets were cute all right - my humans loved them. I got a bit jealous at first, but then I realised that my eyes were so much cuter than theirs anyway, so I stopped being jealous.

Bye everyone and thanks for visiting... sorry you all had to sit in the "Comments Waiting" box for ages and ages - ^O^ Rebs xx

Unknown said...

Something should be done! It's not only bears! They discriminate against rabbits as well!