Wow Rebel, you came you visited a tropical island and I wasn't told. That's my slack human not checking your blog, so self centred she is. I hope you had a nice holiday there before all the disasters happened. Fancy getting home to find Vinnie in your chair. Out of sight out of mind. That is the trouble with humans these days. I've just been to another birthday party but self centred human has taken forever to help me with my post. I see you've been quiet since Christmas, hope you will find my comment.
Oh, Birthday Bear ... how perfectly growly good to read you again!!
Silly foolish me, I secretly fell madly, deeply in love with that Vinnie - I denied my feelings but, just like in the movies, they could not be denied. Then, the great lump up and ran off with another. I pined for a whole day!!!
It was a great big surprise to find your post. Glad to hear you're back in action again and kicking your beary furry heels up with another party. I'll pop over and check out your pics.
2 comments:
Wow Rebel, you came you visited a tropical island and I wasn't told. That's my slack human not checking your blog, so self centred she is. I hope you had a nice holiday there before all the disasters happened. Fancy getting home to find Vinnie in your chair. Out of sight out of mind. That is the trouble with humans these days. I've just been to another birthday party but self centred human has taken forever to help me with my post. I see you've been quiet since Christmas, hope you will find my comment.
Oh, Birthday Bear ... how perfectly growly good to read you again!!
Silly foolish me, I secretly fell madly, deeply in love with that Vinnie - I denied my feelings but, just like in the movies, they could not be denied. Then, the great lump up and ran off with another. I pined for a whole day!!!
It was a great big surprise to find your post. Glad to hear you're back in action again and kicking your beary furry heels up with another party. I'll pop over and check out your pics.
Bye, Rebs
Post a Comment