Ok, well, I'm back.
Got greeted by this new guy, Vinnie, sitting in my chair. Large as life as if he owned the place.
Not too happy. What were my humans thinking!
He's sort of good looking I guess. His nose is a nice shape..... but..... heck! What's a bear to do - I come home ready to be all nice and cheery for Christmas, expecting a rousing reception and all I get is "Oh, hi Rebel you're back - meet Vinnie". I just don't know what to think!!
![]() |
| His ears are soooo big and round and kind of flop in a cute way when he talks. |

2 comments:
Can I detect a little bit of the green-eyed monster along with just a hint of interest in this new bear Vinnie? Hang round and find where things go, and see what eventuates. Birthday Bear's friend.
Hi BBF ... no way no how would I ever be interested in a big lump like him ... huh!
But seeing as you said to hang round, ok, I might - for a bit, just to see.
Besides, it is nearly Christmas.... and, our human is making us all pose for a photo, so I'll "do the right thing"
Post a Comment