There's just one a problem - it's a big one so I need some beary kind words of niceness - I ate soooooo much honey while they were away, I have a bad case of "Honey Bear Headache"
My humans said that it sounds very bad but it will wear off in time. I told them it was their fault because honey was all I had to eat but they just laughed and said that bears love honey so I wasn't to grizzle any more. No kind words of niceness coming from them. Oh, but they said thank you for washing all the used honey jars and then they gave me some presents.
A beautiful bag with a silver elephant on it and little silver bells on the bottom of it. This bag came from a place called Chiang Rai which is in Thailand, a long way away from here. Chiang means elephant, so that's pretty good. I can keep lots of stuff in it and because elephants never forget, perhaps I won't either! Cool!
Then I got the best ever t/shirt. You might be beary scared when looking on it, but try to be brave. It's a Golden Dragon. This came all the way from Ha Noi way up in Vietnam - I guess that's why they were away a long time. Anyway, this year is the the Year of the Dragon so I'm pretty lucky. The shirt is a bit big for me but my human lady says I will perhaps grow into it and that, until then, she'll wear it for me. She's kind like that.
I'm a real lucky bear I reckon... 'cept for my rotten honey headache.
Bye for now, Rebs xx ^O^
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
WOW my sister Dilly is goin to luv that t-shert! I shall send her over for a look!
Meanwile, I think yoov got sum growin to do to fit in thare. Wy not yews it as a nite gown. Yu can curl it up an tuk it in all rownd yor toesies an keep snug.
As for yor hunny hedayke, I think it is very paw that they wernt sympathetic. Yu shud remember this nex time wun of them has a ice creem hedayke, or a wine hedayke.
Maybe if yu put a note in yor ellyfantine bag it will mean it never gets forgotten.
Try to rest in a soft dark place. Under the qwilt maybe or in thare pants dror. Eet sum toast wiv no hunny on it, and drink wum warm ginger tea. This sort of thing werks for most aykes, yu see.
Welcom bak! An yes, yor eyelashes still ar mitey fine :@)
Yay.. hi Bob. Thanks for your kindness of me and your suggestion for the t/shirt. I will try and do that if I can climb up into my human lady's wardrobe and get it. She is minding it until I grow into it but I like what you said. I will show her what you said. You are cool Bob, and especially cool because you like my eyelashes *****xx*****
I'm off now to get some ginger tea - I know we have got ginger in the kitchen... it would taste good with honey and OH NO - HERE I GO AGAIN thinking about honey! Think I will go and wash my eyelashes it will take my mind off honey. Thank you for your niceness of my headache too Bob. Rebs xx ^O^
Well, so good to see your back - only your front but, cos I can't see your back. ha ha
Wow your pressies are the bestest, so I suppose you firgive your humans for leaving you so long. We have had a few birthday bear outings, so to speak, since you have been 'off air' but guess you caught up on all of them. Hope your headache soon goes. Think nice thorts, that will help. BBF
Hi Rebel,
Haven't seen you for a year or more. We are both a bit slack at getting around blogland. I hope your headache is better and that your humans are looking after you. You got some nice gifts from Asia. Lucky you.
Hi Rebel,
I totally know what you mean about honey headaches - they are the worst! I just started a blog recently so I hope we can be friends!
Ajdin the Bosnian Bear
Hey Rebel where you bin over the last two years????
Post a Comment