Hi again,
Wasn't too impressed with my visit to the Optometrist yesterday. No way. He looked at me like I was from outer space.... My human had a few words to him such as "discrimination to bears" and after a while he showed me into his office. I mean, where did he think I could go to get my eyes fixed? Anyway, got it all done but wasn't impressed with his bad breath - whoah!!!! Glad to get out of there, could bearly contain myself if you know what I mean. Till next time, cheerio, Rebel. Here's me in my new specs
.jpg)
2 comments:
Rebel, I can't believe this day and age there is still bear discrimination going on. I'm disgusted!
From Bears (Be enraged and retaliate silly)
Welcome Bears and thank you from the bottom of my poor growly belly (too much icecream) for your support. I'm beary grateful - as will be all the other downtrodden bears in this world, I'm sure. Yeah, right on.
Post a Comment