Monday, September 19, 2011

Some more renovating (not so happy) pics!

I did a real good job helping.
So good, that, from now on, I'm allowed to work the drill.  I'm The Official Drill Worker.
True.
Really.
Well, sometimes.
Ok... only when my human man is around.
Um... well, not really.  I guess I was fibbin'.  But I did it once - and here's my picture to prove it:




My humans won't let me near the Sugar Soap anymore either.
I was thirsty.  The bottle label readed 'S U G A R' - so I poured a drink. 
I got soooooo sick they had to take me to the Bears Hospital for Sick Bears

That's why I've been away for a while!
I'm all better now.
^O^ Rebs xx

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Oh, my goodness, Rebel! I'm so sorry to hear you had a spell in hospital. I hope you've learnt your lesson and will always ask Susan from now on what is and what is definitely not permissible to drink. I know how keen you are to be helpful with all those important rennovating tasks, but I think your humans just have your best interests at heart. You could injure yourself quite badly, as these tools are not toys. Take care now, will you? And big hug from me to Susan...and yes, of course for you, too!

xoxo for YOU!

xoxo for SUSAN!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

NOOO!!!!!!!!! Shoogar soap just issent the sayme, it's all burny an yuck!!

Anyway, it's TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY today, so ahoy me hearty!!! Come by to me blog ware I's be having jokes an a quiz an stuff!!!
Aaarrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

;@}

Rebel said...

You are a very kind lady Desiree! I like getting lots of sympathy too :)
It's nice to get lots of xoxoxo 's too - all the way over from your land. Yay!! ^O^Rebs xx (p.s. it was a good thing my eyelashes didn't get harmfulled when I drank that bad stuff!! they are as pretty as ever)

YAY B.T.Bear - blimey and avast me landlubbers ... I'm going right over to your fun place right now!!! Cool! ^O^ Rebs xx