Hi, I've been totally and absolutely flat-out with rehearsals these past few days, but just had to share with everyone the latest news that has hit the town here. It's all about ME !!
Oh, and, Antony gets a mention too ;-)
The film is going well. The bears in charge treat me quite well - the honey's not up to scratch. I knew I should have brought supplies from home... in fact, I think I'll email my humans tonight and get them to organise a delivery for me. Other than that it's all good.
Oh, yes, one other thing. I've been told I might be able to do an early release of the film's promo piece on this very blog - how good is that. So, I'll keep my paws crossed for that. In the meantime, have a read:
BEARLY ENTERTAINMENT NEWS | |
Film Reviews, Gossip, Entertainment News, Features, Events, Bears in the News, Celebears, Charts, Opinions, Topics, Photos, Videos, Hot Topics, Archives, TV, Film | |
HOT NEW STARLET HITS THE SCREEN: (Rebel shown here in full costume as Bellavista in her new film Dawn) A Rarely serious Film Company production (International Sales) Youthful, unrequited love is portrayed in a gothic setting. This tender understated romancer touches the heart with a disarming, almost stealthy, sweetness. Almost certainly based on the popular Twilight series of films this film debut for Rebel Bear is a perfect venue for her incredible capacity to overact and portray a multitude of emotions with just one interminable glance. | Rebel plays the angst ridden Bellavista to the utmost. Rebel’s moodily handsome, lovelorn, vampire love interest in the film (Tedward) is portrayed by none other than Crazy Antony. Crazy Antony, shown here in his vampire make-up, simply oozes the timeless, dark, brooding persona of his film character, Tedward. “To be acting with Rebel will be a dream fulfilled” said Rebel was quoted as saying that she’d be happy for Antony to share a small part of the screen with her. |
.jpg)

2 comments:
Grazie per commento !
il traduttore che hai messo non funziona...spiacente...non posso leggere di Antony.
Ti auguri una felice settimana.
Rosarita
Ciao Rosarita
Mi dispiace il mio primo traduttore non ha funzionato.
Speriamo che questo sarà, come mi piace la vostra visita!
Terrò le mie zampe incrociate che possono ;-)
Spero che la tua settimana è anche divertente.
Saluti,
Ribelle
Hello Rosarita
I am sorry my first translator did not work.
Hopefully, this one will as I enjoy your visits !
I will keep my paws crossed that it may ;-)
I hope your week is also enjoyable.
Regards,
Rebel
Post a Comment