Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm going to be a Movie Star !!

Am just so beside myself with extreme excitement !!


If you've kept up with the latest "Bearly  Entertainment News", you'll see I mentioned about the possibility of me starring in a  gothicbear movie.  When I wrote that, I was in a hoping-like-mad-it-would-come-true kind of mood, but, YAY it will come true. 


I can tell you a lot more about it very, very soon. Promise.  In the meantime, I'm off to get some beauty sleep now, and tomorrow I'll be getting my fur brushed and my claws clipped and shaped in readiness. Oh, and probably my beautiful eyelashes will need a little bit of extra curling. 


Goodnight :)


P.S. In case anyone is wondering, I'm doing this post in gothic tones - got to start getting into the zone eh.  Oh, I'm so excited - I shall be such an incredible actress !!  
o

2 comments:

Birthday Bear said...

Leathers!!! Now what sort of a bear would wear another animal's skin. You must mend your ways before someone skins you. I,m not sure what a gothic film is. Is it a dark thing? I hope you wear something black but not leathers. Thanks for helping out my old wrinkly.Do you think I will enjoy your film, I'm a bit of an outdoorsy bear who loves going out to dinner, but never in leathers. I wore a boa once, I felt very glamourous.

Rebel said...

Ha Ha Birthday Bear, I can feel your shock !! You obviously didn't realise what an unconventional bear I am. Why, I think I was even born wearing my leathers - it's cool BB. Try it sometime, you might like it. Your boa could look quite stunning over them - plus, consider the shock value of turning up to dinner in them... ;-)

My upcoming film yes, could be considered dark by some, but others might think it a work of great art. I feel that you, being an adventurous outdoorsy type of bear, would be thrilled by it. Stay tuned!