I was asked by my human lady to sit on one of the bean bags they'd just finished making, so she could take a picture.
Well, of course I refused.... what am I a "Bean Bag Model"--- nah! Anyway, she ordered me to sit on one and, well, look what happened. I got sunk into it. Serves them right for being mean to me!

7 comments:
Oops! That sometimes happens to us. Jerry was laughing one time so hard that he fell off the sofa, but he was ok, and just keep laughing.
Hi Jerry and Ben, thanks for dropping by. You two guys have a lot of fun. I'll have to try jumping off the lounge (that's what we call a sofa over here in Aus) too.
Well, if you jump off the lounge Rebel, make sure you have some soft cushions or big piles of towels to jump into. Jerry sometimes pretends he's a super hero, and he pretends he's going to jump off a big table and fly, but it's only for the camera. (hehe) Love your photos! Your pals, Jerry and Ben
HAHAHA! Yeah servs them rite. Cheek!
Hi Jerry and Ben, hey that's pretty cool you two guys coming back. Yep, I'll take your advice and put something soft to jump into. Wow Jerry... I've got to check out your blog again - I might see you in your super hero's costume. I like a bear in uniform ;-)
Sorry I haven't been around - my human lady decided she needed a break from her other blog... so, mine had to wait as well. Pretty ordinary I reckon :(
Hi there B.T. Bear - yep, I agree with you ... told them it'd go belly ... er... leggy up if they made me!!! Oh heck, now I'm being smart - I've got to remember to mind my manners and mind what I say. Darn ^O^
Oh my goodness, Rebel! I hope you weren't suffocating upsidedown like that. You do know you can sue your human for cruelty to bears, don't you? I know a really good lawyer if you ever need one.
Hi Desiree, oh it was ok - bears have a natural ability to breathe, in suffocatingly cruel and torturous modelling conditions. But I didn't tell my humans that ... they were shocked when they saw how "distressed" I'd become *double wink* I don't think I'll ever have to model something I don't want to again !!
Thanks for the legal tip btw - you're cool. Bye ^O^
Post a Comment